The Sister Mary Gene Pictoblog
Sunday, January 15, 2006
  THE DEERS OF CHRISTMAS!



Hope you enjoy these pics sister! I'll send more next weekend when I'm down visiting the family. All my websites are suffering from the demands of work... I'll be trying to keep up-to-date once things settle down a bit here.... Thanks for the gifts you sent us through Amy! I'm wearing the scapular of the little flower and just love it...

Yours, Jimmy




 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This pictoblog was designed for the friends and family of Sister Mary Gene Heller. To post your pictures, prayer requests, or comments here for Sister simply click on 'comment'following 'any post' and leave me your request and I'll set you up! Thanks, Jim Evans

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cave Junction, Oregon
Archives
October 2005 / January 2006 / May 2006 / December 2006 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]